Terms and Conditions
All components purchased on the JoomlaForce website are done so in accordance with the following published Terms and Conditions. It is important that you read the following carefully.
By registering or sign in or purchasing an extension, you are automatically bound by these terms. JoomlaForce also reserves the right to change or modify these terms without prior notice.
JoomlaForce has free and commercial Joomla components. All extensions are published with GPL/GNU License and provided with Open Source. Free extensions are avaliable to download and use without any limits. Commercial components must be purchased before downloading.
JoomlaForce reserves the right to change, without notice, the specifications, drawings and information contained in this terms & conditions.
JoomlaForce will take every effort to fix bugs, errors and further functionality however JoomlaForce does not assume responsibility for any errors which may appear. JoomlaForce extensions are provided without warranty of any kind whether expressed as statutory or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Components are provided on an “as is” basis.
Neither JoomlaForce shall in any event be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In particular, JoomlaForce shall have no liability for any damage loss or corruption of data or programs stored in or used in conjunction with JoomlaForce Extensions, nor shall the authors be liable for the cost of retrieving or replacing damaged, lost or corrupted data.
The liscense that comes along with the purchase of any of our products allows you to install in multiple domains. However, technical support will be offered for one (1) live domain only. For multiple domain support, please contact us.
The following is our company’s refund policy. Please read it carefully before purchasing. JoomlaForce is so confident in the quality of our products and support that we are willing to offer you a 14-day money back guarantee.
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features as described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
Products referenced herein come with a 14-day money back guarantee, some restrictions apply, please read this policy in its entirety. The 14-day money back guarantee applies ONLY to new purchases and not to renewals and upgrades. We do not issue refunds for renewals and upgrades. The following is our company’s refund policy.
Please read it carefully before purchasing.
Where as all components are published with Open Source by GPL/GNU License we don’t provide refunds, but:
- The stated functionalists of a component do not work and all our efforts to fix it had failed
- If you encounter any unfix-able issues that cannot be resolved by us we will refund your money WITHIN 14 days after your purchase. Any refund requests made AFTER the 14 day period will NOT be considered for a refund.
- The component works not in a way you had expected it to work.
That means that if the stated functionalities you desire exists, but work differently than you imagined.Our working hours are not compatible with yours or you request support on weekends and you cannot be supported on time.
- You just want your money back.
- Your client didn’t go for it
- You’ve changed your mind
- You’ve decided that our software is “Not what I need”
- You’ve decided to stop using Joomla
- You’ve found a different solution
- You made some customizations and modifications and now our software isn’t working
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected to or installed on your Joomla website (Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins).
- You have not provide us full access to your FTP, MySQL, and Joomla Admin consoles in order for us to fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
The Buyer understands that access to the support forum, downloads to all products terminates when the refund is processed. A refund is only issued to the same email address & account that was used originally to make the purchase. Refunds are usually processed within 7 days.
Our extensions are made in order to avoid problems related to jQuery libraries that can occur in some sites.
For this reason, our extensions use the best code currently in use to prevent this from happening .
In case of problems on our extensions ,
and verified that the problem also depends on the non-optimal code quality of other extensions installed ,
our staff will install on your site without notice the actual famous plugin ” jQuery Easy ” developed by the team of Simplify Your Web which shall solve 99% of the conflicts due to multiple call jquery.
If even after this installation does not resolve the problem we will make the refund. Not before.
All JoomlaForce products mentioned in this user’s guide are trademarks of JoomlaForce.com or https://www.joomlaforce.com